These tasty grilled appetizers are so easy to throw together, yet they taste gourmet and will have your guests asking for more! The best part? They are under 100 calories for two pepper halves!
Bacon and Goat Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- 7 jalapeno peppers, cut in half with seeds and veins removed
- 1/2 cup bacon pieces
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place jalapenos on a grill pan, sliced side up.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese. Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds, just enough to make it easy to combine.
- Stir garlic powder and bacon pieces into cheese until fully combined.
- Spoon cheese mixture into jalapenos.
- Top evenly with shredded cheese.
- Grill the peppers for about 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and peppers begin to blacken.