This chicken is so juicy and full of flavor, and it can be prepped ahead and baked when ready!
- 1 lb thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Flavor God ranch seasoning (or any other dry ranch seasoning)
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 package fully cooked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 green onion, diced
- Spray 8×10 casserole dish with nonstick spray. Place chicken in dish.
- Mix ranch seasoning into cream cheese and spoon evenly overtop chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with shredded cheese, then top worth crumbled bacon and green onion. If prepping for later on, cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to make, preheat oven to 400°. Cover dish with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tin foil and broil chicken for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese looks golden brown and bacon looks crispy.