Who says eating healthy means you can have pasta? This dish is so full of flavor, you won’t even realize it’s good for you!
- 2 1/2 cups homemade turkey marinara sauce
- 6 oz tri color Penne (or whole wheat Penne for an even healthier version
- 3 Tablespoons part skim ricotta
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Pour marinara sauce into casserole dish. Add in ricotta, and stir well to combine.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain, and add to casserole dish. Stir well to combine.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over top. Bake for 25-30 minutes.