A tasty and sweet muffin that is gluten free, and has a secret veggie ingredient!
- 3 small ripe bananas (or 2 large), mashed
- 2 small apples, grated
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 cups CAULIPOWER Cauliflower-Based Baking Mix, Original, 12 oz, All-Purpose Vegetable-Based Flour, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine banana, apple, and eggs.
- Stir in oats, baking mix, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well until combined.
- Grease a muffin pan, and divide mix between 12 tins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with extra cinnamon, if desired.
- Remove muffins from tins and allow to cool on cooling rack to prevent steaming.