Comfort food at it’s best! Chicken pot pie is perfect for these cold snowy nights, and because it is made in a crock pot, it is super easy! Your house will be smell amazing all day long!
I know this doesn’t look like your typical chicken pot pie, but it is so delicious, and you can decide to skip the biscuits if you’d like!
Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins, cut into small chunks
- about 1 lb small yellow potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (I used a mix that included corn, green beans, peas, and carrots)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands Jr. biscuits
- Place quartered potatoes in the bottom of a greased 6-quart crock pot.
- Top with chicken and onion.
- In separate bowl, mix soup, seasonings, and water.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken, onions, and potatoes.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, stir in frozen vegetables. Cook for another 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to directions on package.
- Serve the chicken pot pie spooned over biscuits or top the pot pie with the biscuits.