Looking for a healthy, no fuss side dish? This rice comes together in a snap, requires minimal effort, and tastes great!
- 2 cups brown instant rice
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon Flavor God Italian Zest seasoning (or 1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning and 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder)
- 1 Teaspoon grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat chicken broth in medium pot until boiling.
- Stir in rice and seasoning. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for about 7 minutes, or until most liquid is absorbed and rice is soft.
- Stir in cheese, mix well.
21 Day Fix Container Count