The perfect summer dinner to leave you full and satisfied!
- 2 wild caught salmon filets, about 6oz each
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cauliflower pizza crust (I use Caulipower brand)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend
- Greek vinaigrette (I use Marzetti Simply Dressed)
- Salt and pepper
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 baking sheets with tin foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place salmon on one pan, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Place salmon in oven, on top rack.
- Place cauliflower pizza crust on other pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with remaining garlic powder. Sprinkle with Italian cheese. Place in oven on bottom rack and bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix lettuce with tomato, onion, and feta. Sprinkle with dried basil and set aside.
- After the 5 minutes turn broiler on for 6 minutes, carefully watching cheese sticks as to not burn.
- Cut cheese sticks in half, and turn 90 degrees, then cutting into about 6 sections.
- Divide salad between two plates and drizzle with dressing. Top with salmon and serve with cheese sticks.