Who needs real bread sticks when you have this cheesy alternative?!
- 1 caulipowered plain pizza crust (or other cauliflower pizza crust)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place cauliflower crust on foil lined pan and preheat oven to 425°.
- Melt butter and stir in minced garlic. Spoon melted butter over crust, spreading out to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and fresh parsley.
- Bake cheese sticks for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese on edges is starting to brown.
- Broil cheese sticks for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is starting to turn golden brown.
- Cut in half, then turn and cut into slices to create sticks.