A wheat free alternative to pizza that will not disappoint!
I’m obsessed with this recipe. I could seriously eat it every week.
Being a big fan of pizza, I was skeptical of the whole cauliflower crust craze. But finally, I tried the crust made by Caulipowered and I cannot get enough. Whether I’m actually making pizza, or just cheese sticks to have with another meal, I’m going through these crusts like crazy!
For the recipe to my cheesy garlic sticks, click here.
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 plain caulipowered crust
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (blue cheese or feta works too!)
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Bake chicken breasts for 20 minutes at 425°. Allow to cool, then shred and mix with Buffalo sauce. This can be done beforehand to save time.
- Drizzle crust with olive oil, and use a spoon to evenly spread over entire crust. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Evenly sprinkle mozzarella cheese over crust. Top with chicken, onion, goat cheese, and parsley.
- Bake pizza at 425° for ten minutes.