These egg cups are amazing for a quick breakfast on the go or when a quick protein boost is needed! Prep them on Sunday and they’ll last you all week long!
Mexican Egg Cups
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Everything Spicy Flavor God seasoning (or any seasoning you’d like to use if you don’t have this on hand)
- nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 10 muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, scramble eggs and mix in about 1/2 Tablespoon of seasoning.
- Pour egg evenly into tins.
- Spoon pico de gallo into tins evenly. Top each cup with cheese.
- Sprinkle seasoning over top of each cup. I didn’t measure this out, as I just sprinkled a little bit directly from the container.
- Bake egg cups for 15-20 minutes. Carefully remove each cup from the muffin tin with knife. They should pop right out, but work slowly so you don’t cut through the cup.
- Allow to cool fully either on a cooling rack or paper towel. Store in a ziploc bag in the fridge for up to 5 days.
21 day fix serving:
2 cups = 1 red 1 green 1/2 blue