This decadent entree comes together in a flash and has such great flavor, it is perfect for a dinner party or weekend dinner that will wow everyone!
Crab Topped Chicken
-1lb thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
-1 (6-8 oz) can fancy lump crabmeat
-2 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
-1 bunch green onions, diced
-1 1/2 Tablespoons garlic powder, divided
-1 Roma tomato, diced and seeds removed
-1/2 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place chicken breasts on lined baking sheet.
2. Combine cream cheese, 1 Tablespoon garlic powder, and green onions. Spread evenly over top each chicken breast.
3. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over top crab mixture.
4. In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, remaining garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
5. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over top breadcrumbs.
6. Bake chicken for 25 minutes.