Using homemade marinade is much better for you, and this requires minimal work! The result is juicy chicken, every time! Perfect for meal prep for wraps, salads, or just enjoy with your favorite sides for a great summer dinner!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced or cut into tenders
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine wet ingredients in a large gallon size ziploc bag. Add in chicken. And shake to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 24.
- Grill chicken, only flipping once, about 5 minutes each side, depending on how thick your pieces are.
21 Day Fix Container Count
One thought on “Grilled Marinated Chicken ”