A healthy and deliciously different take on quesadillas, these include roasted corn, jalapenos, and Goat cheese!
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 2 oz goat cheese crumbles
- 8 corn tortillas
- 4 Tablespoons salsa Verde, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Nonstick spray
- In a medium skillet, roast corn and jalapeños in olive oil over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, chicken, and cheese. Stir until cheese melts.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture onto four tortillas. Top each with 1 Tablespoon salsa and remaining 4 tortillas.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray, place quesadilla in pan, and cook 3-4 minutes on each side. Repeat with each quesadilla.