This one pan entrée is ready in under 20 minutes, but the depth of flavor will have people thinking you were in the kitchen all day!
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 1/2 lb, trimmed and sliced into half inch medallions
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Flavor God everything spicy seasoning, or any type of all purpose seasoning you love
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh flat leaf parsley, divided
- Season each side of pork with seasoning. Meanwhile, in large skillet, coat pan with oil.
- Place pork in skillet, cook on medium heat for five minutes.
- Flip pork over, add in peppers, garlic, anchovy paste, and 1 teaspoon parsley. Stir to combine and cover.
- Cook for another 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and top with remaining parsley.
21 Day Fix Container Count