An easy way to spice up your usual grilled shrimp that will result in a tender, spicy, and flavorful recipe you’ll want to keep coming back to!
I’ve never had shrimp that is so tender. Seriously! The trick?? Marinating the shrimp for a full 24 hours. Just trust me… It’s worth it.
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and shells removed, tails on or off
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, torn
- Skewers, either wooden (already soaked) or metal
- Place shrimp onto skewers, about 5-6 per skewer. Make sure to go through the shrimp twice, once towards head and once towards the tail, in order to properly secure the shrimp.
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, Sriracha, Worcestershire, garlic, and cilantro. Stir well to combine.
- Place shrimp skewers in long shallow baking dish. Pour marinade over top, making sure to evenly coat the shrimp. Cover, and allow to marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat grill to 400°. Remove shrimp from pan and grill for 3 minutes on each side. There is no need to save any of the marinade, as the shrimp will soak up the flavor. Garnish with additional cilantro, if desired.
21 Day Fix Container Count