A spicy and hearty breakfast dish that will leave you feeling full, not guilty!
The best thing about a recipe like this, is its totally customizable! If you’re not a big fan of spice, use bell peppers. Or, if you like to turn up the heat, add in more spicy peppers. This hash is great for Sunday brunch, or even as an easy week night dinner!
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/2 lb chorizo sausage
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3-4 eggs
- In a large skillet, cook chorizo, breaking up as it browns.
- After 3 minutes, add in sweet potatoes, peppers, onions, seasonings, and oil. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and turn heat to medium. Cook 3 minutes, and then stir. Cover, and cook another 5 minutes.
- Once potatoes have softened, make 3-4 small divots in the hash, and spray pan in these spots with nonstick spray.
- Crack eggs into divots, cover pan. Allow eggs to cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on how well done you prefer your eggs.
- Using a spatula, scoop eggs onto serving plates, along with hash.
21 Day Fix Container Count