A carb free take on the traditional comfort food!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon seasoning blend (I used Trader Joe’s 21 seasoning blend)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 bag frozen veggie mix (corn, green beans, peas, and carrots)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choosing
- 1 package frozen mashed cauliflower
- Cook ground beef, crumbling, until no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, and seasoning. Add in frozen veggies and milk. Stir well to combine.
- Place meat mixture in 3 quart casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese.
- Heat mashed cauliflower according to package directions. Spoon on top of cheese in casserole dish.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Pair with any roasted veggie for a well rounded meal.