This pasta packs so much flavor, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make!
- 1 lb shrimp, tails removed
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles (or any gluten free option – I used brown rice and quinoa noodles!)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, thinly sliced (optional for extra heat)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe’s NEW Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce 12 Ounces
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch (only needed if using curry sauce, not the paste)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- In medium pot, boil water and cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and garlic. Add in red pepper, onion, asparagus, and jalapeno. Mix together well and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp into veggies, and pour in coconut milk and curry sauce. Stir well to combine. Cover, and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, and cover again, cooking for 3 more minutes.
- Add corn starch into shrimp, and mix well to thicken the sauce. Let simmer, reducing heat to low, for one minute. Omit this step if using curry paste.
- Add pasta into shrimp, and gently mix to combine. Top with cilantro and crushed red pepper before serving.