Craving seafood but don’t have a lot of time? This dish is a perfect weeknight meal that comes together so quick, and tastes like something you’d get in a fancy restaurant!
Start by cooking 1 chopped garlic clove in 4 Tablespoons of butter. Once the butter is fully melted, stir in 1 Tablespoon of reduced sodium soy sauce.
For the convenience of this dish, I used imitation crab and shrimp that was already cooked. I just pulled the tails of the shrimp and broke the crab up into chunks.
Once the garlic was cooked, I added the shrimp and crab into the mixture, adding 1/2 cup of fat free milk and 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional!). Allow this to cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil 8 oz of your choice of noodles. I went with Fettuccine.
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, mix it in with the seafood. And that’s it! Feel free to top with crushed red pepper or fresh parsley to add some zest to this dish.
I could eat this once a week, it is THAT good!
Garlic Seafood Pasta
- 1 8 oz package chunk style imitation crab
- 1 package pre-cooked shrimp (mine was just under 1/2 pound), tails removed
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 lb noodles of your choice
- Cook garlic in butter until butter is fully melted. Stir in soy sauce, allowing to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in milk and Parmesan cheese until well mixed, add in shrimp and crab.
- Meanwhile, boil noodles in separate pan.
- Allow to cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Once noodles are cooked, stir into seafood mixture. Mix well.
- Optional: Top with fresh chopped parsley and/or crushed red pepper.