The idea of making a sauce from scratch can seem like a lot of work. However, this cocktail sauce is so easy to put together, and requires very little time! And because you’re making the sauce yourself, you’re free to customize it to how YOU like it best!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish (I think I used almost 2 Tablespoons. I like my cocktail sauce strong!)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce (optional for a kick of heat!)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well. Taste the sauce, and add more of any of the ingredients if needed.
- Enjoy immediately, or cover and refrigerate for later!