These pinwheels are perfect for a healthy snack to prep and have all week long!
Veggie and Hummus Pinwheels
-3 6in tortillas (whole wheat or any flavor you like! I used low carb garden veggie)
-4 1/2 Tablespoons hummus (any flavor you like, I went with roasted garlic)
-1/2 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup fresh spinach
-3/4 cup red cabbage
1. Lay tortilla out on large piece of cling wrap.
2. Evenly spread 1 1/2 Tablespoons on tortilla.
3. Top hummus with 1/3 of spinach, pepper, and cabbage.
4. Tightly roll up tortilla, then wrap with the cling wrap.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 with remaining ingredients.
6. Place rolled tortillas in refrigerator for at least two hours.
7. Unwrap and carefully slice into 1/2 inch sections.
8. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to five days.