This simple recipe is healthy, easy, and delicious!
- 1 lb salmon, skin on, cut into 4 servings
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Premade fruit salsa (I used trader joe’s island salsa which has pineapple, mango, and red jalapeno peppers)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix all seasonings together in small bowl. Rub seasonings on top of salmon, coating well.
- In an oven safe skillet, heat olive oil. Place salmon in pan, flesh side down. Cook on medium high for 2 minutes.
- Flip salmon over so it’s skin side down, and cover. Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until salmon easily flakes with fork.
- Plate salmon and top with salsa.
21 Day Fix Container Count