An easy weeknight dinner packed with flavor, not calories!
This stir fry takes my Sriracha Glazed chicken recipe and turns it into a stir fry that is packed with spice and sure to satisfy your family!
- 1/4 low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sriracha (adjust according to how much you you’d like)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Green onions, for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Add in chicken and stir well to coat.
- Add chicken to a large pan, and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked fully through.
- Meanwhile, boil chicken broth. Add in brown rice and cook over low heat, covered, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with fork.
- Stir cornstarch into chicken once fully cooked and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes. This will thicken the sauce.
- Serve chicken over top of rice, garnished with green onions and crushed red pepper, if desired.