This simple pasta dish is loaded with heart healthy whole wheat pasta, spinach, and shrimp, and can be on your table in ten minutes!
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined, shells and tails removed
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 oz whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Crushed red pepper and parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large pot, boil water and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet until just before smoking. Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp into garlic oil. Cook for about 2 minutes, and flip, cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Once shrimp is fully cooked, add in spinach and stir well to combine, and allow to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and mix into shrimp and spinach, mixing well to combine.
- Top with crushed red pepper and parmesan cheese if desired.
21 Day Fix Container Count
One thought on “Easy Shrimp Garlic Pasta ”
Yum yum yum YUM!!!! This looks ridiculously good.