A simple recipe for chicken thighs that requires minimal prep, is bit on flavor, and is good for you!
This chicken pairs perfectly with Jamaican jerk rice for a well rounded meal!
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- Additional fresh parsley for garnish
- Place chicken thighs in 9×9 pan. Top with jalapeno slices and parsley.
- In small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, honey, and Jamaican Jerk seasoning. Pour over chicken. Marinate for at least one hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Bake chicken at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Finish chicken under broiler for 3-5 minutes to get a nice char on the jalapeños.
- Serve chicken over top of rice and sprinkled with fresh parsley for garnish.
21 Day Fix Container Count