A healthy and simple one pan dinner that requires minimal cleanup!
- 1 lb boneless skinless thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bag organic broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a gallon ziploc bag, combine bell pepper, asparagus, and broccoli. Pour in half of olive oil and half of garlic. Zip shut and gently massage vegetables to mix. Pour vegetables onto sheet pan.
- Place chicken into same bag, add in remaining oil, garlic, and vinegar. Zip shut and massage to mix.
- Place chicken breasts on pan, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
21 day fix container count:
1 red (1 chicken breast)
1 green (1/4 of pan