A simple but flavorful chicken dish that can be served over rice or noodles!
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Soyaki marinade (or any teriyaki marinade)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 red onion, chopped into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped,
- 1 28 oz can pineapple chunks in 100% pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Combine Soyaki marinade and chicken in large zip lock bag. Place in fridge for at least one hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Line large baking sheet with tin foil and preheat broiler.
- Place chopped vegetables and pineapple on baking sheet in one layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Broil for 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, pour chicken into large skillet. Cook over medium heat until chicken is fully cooked, about 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, drain off any excess liquid.
- Add broiled vegetables and pineapple into chicken. Drizzle with soy sauce and stir well to combine. Top with cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Serve with noodles, rice, or any other side dish you choose. I paired it with my cilantro scallion rice.