A simple recipe for when you’re short on time but don’t want to sacrifice your healthy eating. It is also a great option if you are trying to cut carbs in the New Year!
- 1 lb ground beef, turkey, or venison
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 container fresh salsa
- 1 bag frozen rice cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook meat and crumble until no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, cauliflower, and salsa. Mix well and cover. Cook for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in cheese and stir until melted. Top with green onions, if desired