Quick, easy, AND no clean-up? What more could you ask for? This spicy chicken recipe will be on your dinner table in no time and have everybody asking for more!
This chicken came together on a busy day where I was needing a quick lunch, but didn’t want to succumb to the drive-through, and I couldn’t have been happier with the way it turned out!
This chicken was SO simple, you won’t believe it! Start by slicing 1-2 jalapenos (depending on how spicy you like your food and how big they are) and 1/2 a small sweet onion. Simply season your thin sliced chicken breasts with chili powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper, evenly coating both sides.
Place the chicken on a pan lined with tin foil, and top with sliced onions and jalapenos. Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
Once you’ve taken the chicken out of the oven, place each individual piece on separate plates, drizzling with fat free ranch. Serve with your favorite side dish! I went with a brown rice and quinoa medley, and the flavors worked together great!
Didn’t I tell you that this was super easy?!
Spicy Ranch Chicken
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1-2 jalapenos, sliced thinly
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced thinly
- chili powder to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- fat free ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Season chicken breasts with chili powder, garlic powder, and salt on both sides. Place on pan lined with tin foil.
- Top each chicken breast with jalapeno and onion.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Drizzle ranch over each chicken breast after plating. Serve with brown rice & quinoa or other favorite side dish.
One thought on “Spicy Ranch Chicken”