This delicious dinner comes together in a snap, only requires one dish, and is super easy! Just throw it together, stick in the oven, and walk away!
Chicken & Veggie Potato Bake
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small tenders
- 3 cups chopped mini yellow potatoes
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots, chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz) fat free chicken gravy
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- In a greased 9×13 casserole dish, layer potatoes, corn, and onions.
- Top vegetables with chicken.
- Sprinkle seasonings evenly over casserole. Top with gravy.
- Bake at 425 for 45 min to an hour, or until potatoes are tender.