These stuffed peppers are a great healthy way to cure those pizza cravings! Make at the beginning of the week for a new way to shake up your daily lunches!
Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 cup veggies of your choice (I went simple and just chopped an onion, but feel free to experiment with your favorite pizza toppings!)
- 1 8oz can organic tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Flavor God pizza seasoning (or a combo of garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and black pepper)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut bell peppers in half, removing all seeds and spines. Bake peppers on a foil lined pan for 20 minutes, cut side up, at 400.
- Meanwhile, cook and crumble ground turkey. Add in chopped veggies, seasoning, and tomato sauce until fully combined.
- When peppers are finished, blot out any moister from inside.
- Spoon meat into peppers. Top with cheese and olives. Sprinkle with more seasoning, if desired.
- Bake stuffed peppers for an additional 15 minutes.
- Allow peppers to fully cool before refrigerating, or enjoy immediately.
21 day fix portions:
(2 pepper halves)
- 2 green
- 1 red
- 1 blue
One thought on “Pizza Stuffed Peppers”