By using the broiler for this shrimp, you get the grilled kebab taste without the extra work!
- 1 lb Patagonian Red shrimp, shell removed, deveined, and tails removed
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Sambal Oelek, also called chili garlic paste (a chunky sauce found in the Asian section, by the Sriracha)
- 2 sweet onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeds removed, and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine orange juice, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, and chili paste. Place shrimp in large container and pour marinade over top. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 24.
- When ready to cook, preheat broiler to high. Place veggies on large lined pan and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder and stir well to coat.
- Broiled veggies for 5 minutes, stir, then broil for another 5.
- Place shrimp evenly across the top of the veggies, broil for 3 minutes. Flip the shrimp, and broil from another 3 minutes.
21 Day Fix Count