I am a HUGE fan of egg salad, especially my mom’s, but it’s not always the healthiest thing to eat. So when I found this recipe for Skinny Egg White Salad, I was excited to give it a try! Here is the link to the original recipe: (Skinny Egg White Salad
I made a couple of tweaks to the recipe, simply because I wanted to use what I had in the house. Instead of using mayo, I used Greek yogurt, and instead of Dijon mustard, I used yellow mustard. I also cut the recipe in half.
The result is amazing! It made enough that I will be able to make two egg salad wraps. Can’t wait to dig into these!
Skinny Egg White Salad
Servings: 2 wraps
- 6 hard boiled eggs, shells and yolks removed, whites chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Mix Greek yogurt, yellow mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl until blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg whites and spinach. Add in Greek yogurt mixture, mix well until blended.
- When ready to eat, spoon egg salad onto tortilla, fold up, and enjoy!
21 Day Fix Count (per wrap)