A simple, no fuss dinner with minimal cleanup and is big on flavor!
We recently bought a new grill, so I’m finally getting to try out all these delicious recipes I’ve been wanting to try forever! Sundays are usually our most laid back day of the week, so I hate to spend a ton of time cooking one meal. So the simplicity of a foil packet meal with minimal prep is a no brainer!
- 1 package andouille sausage (4 links)
- 1 lb small red potatoes
- 4 ears of corn on the cob, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined, shells and tails temoved
- 8 Tablespoons butter, cut into small tablets
- 4 Tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 4 pieces heavy duty tin foil, each about 10 inches long
- Fold each piece of tin foil in half to create crease.
- On one half of each piece of tin foil, layer sausage, potatoes, corn, shrimp, butter and seasoning.
- Fold other half of tin foil overtop the food, crimping along edges to seal.
- Grill packets at 450° for 20 minutes.Carefully open packets, as steam will be hot.